How much I have to pay for Re-entry visa?
- The fee is 1,000 Baht for single entry and 3,800 Baht for multiple entry.
Where I can get a Re-entry visa?
- Immigration office at Changwattana road. (Recommend)
- Suvarnabhumi Airport
(on 4th level, zone 2 at the Passenger Terminal Building on 4th level on the east side.)
- Don Mueang International Airport
- Passport or eligible travel document and its copy.
- One 4 x 6 cm. headshot photo
- 1,000 Baht fee for single entry and 3,800 Baht for multiple entry
- TM 8 form
How to make a Re-entry at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Internatinal Airport?
Step 1 Check in & Get boarding pass
Step 2 Make a Re-entry visa
Step 3 Going through security inspection
Step 4 Passport control
- Please make a Re-entry visa 1-2 hours before boarding time.
- The service is available at 5am – 12am. (Suvarnabhumi Airport)