Step 1 Bring your passport and departure card (TM 6) to the school
- Present your passport and departure card before your visa expire 3-4 weeks in advance.
- The student have to sign on the copy of passport, student record and fill the form TM7
Step 2 Collect the document at school
- You will receive the document for extension about 1 week in advance before expired date.
Step 3 Extend a visa (Temporary stay) at immigration, Bangkok
- You have to apply for visa extension at Immigration office at Changwattana Road.
- The fee is 1,900 Baht each time (Maximum 60 days) at the immigration.
Step 4 Present passport to the school.
- Please give your passport to school for checking and copying after you finish extending visa. *(If not, it means you don’t want to extend visa next time).