The school can provide a Non-immigrant ED visa from 6 months to 18 months. The approval letter (1st letter) will be given from the Ministry of Education in Thailand. It takes about 3 - 4 weeks. Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be sent you by mail. And then you have to apply an ED visa at Thai Embassy or Thai Consulate office outside of Thailand or your home country where you inform the school.
- You will be given an Immigration stamp; it allows you to stay for 90 days when you enter Thailand,
- Every student needs to extend visa every 60 - 90 days and also have to notify your address when you stay in Thailand longer than 90 days at the immigration office (Chaengwattnana Road.).
Thai Program & Period of stay
- Beginner program (6 months)
- Intermediate program (5-6 months)
- Advanced program (6-7 months)
How long can I study Thai at your school?
The school can provide a ED VISA (Non-immigrant “ED”) from 3 months up to 18 months.
When should I start to send the required document?
If you would like to enroll in our program and obtain a student visa (Non-immigrant “ED”), you should plan and send all required documents to the school at least 4 - 6 weeks before you come to Thailand.
Where can I apply a student visa (Non-immigrant “ED”)?
- The students have to apply a student visa (Non-immigrant “ED”) at Thai embassy or Thai consular outside Thailand.
- The best countries to apply an ED visa are Vientiane in Laos and Penang in Malaysia. It takes only 2 working days. Most nationalities can apply ED visa in these countries
- Some nationalities like Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Sri Lanka, Middle Eastern and African will need to apply from their home country.
What should I do if I am in Bangkok?
You can visit the school for sending the required document and wait the document for 2-3 weeks.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Fees are non-refundable and are not transferable to other term, other student and other package.
2. The student will study Thai language according to the school curriculum which be approved by the Ministry of Education and school.
3. If the student does not want to study, the school cannot support student to get an ED visa.