How to apply an ED visa to Thailand?
Follow these steps to apply an ED visa
Option 1 - Apply from Bangkok
Step 1 Visit the school with following items as below.
2. 10 photo (size 2” or 4x5 cm.)
3. Police check certificated (For the Middle East and African people)
4. Tuition fee
Step 2 Apply for a Non-immigrant “ED” at Thai embassy or Thai consular aboard.
Step 3 Entering Thailand
Option 2 - Apply from your home country or outside Thailand
Step 1.1 Register online - Click here
Step 1.2 Download and complete the application forms.
Download application form - Click here
Step 2 Send the required document to the school by e-mail (scan version) or post mail.
1. Application forms (8 pages)
2. All copies of your passport.
Note: all used pages and page-show your photo and number, please sign every pages.
3. Face photo (by e-mail) or 10 photo (size 2” or 4x5 cm. by post mail)
4. Police check certificated (*For the Middle East and African people)
School : We will check your document and e-mail to you for confirmation.
Step 3 Transfer thetuition fee or Deposit 10,000 Baht.
School bank account detail:
NAME OF BANK: : Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
ACCOUNT NAME : Triple A Thai Language School
ACCOUNT No.: 880-0-10427-4
SWIFT CODE (IBAN): KRTH THBK
BRANCH: Wannasorn Tower
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: Saving Account
Note: Please send a payment slip to the school by e-mail for confirmation.
School : Your document will be submitted to the Ministry of Education for request the Approval letter.
- Approval letter of Ministry of Education in Thailand takes about 3 weeks.
- Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be mailed to you by post mail.
Step 4 Apply for a Non-immigrant “ED” at Thai embassy or Thai consular aboard.
Step 5 Enter Thailand