Q & A
When should I start to send the required document for apply a non immigrant ED visa ?
- You should plan and send all required documents to the school before arrival to Thailand at least 6 weeks in advance.
What should I do if I am in Bangkok?
- Submitting the required document to the school.
- Visa application takes about 3 weeks.
Where can I apply a student visa (Non immigrant ED visa) ?
- A non immigrant ED visa (Education visa) must be obtained at Thai embassy or Thai consular outside Thailand.
Due to Covid 19 situation, TR visa, Exemption visa can be change to non immigrant ED visa at the immigration in Bangkok.
Note: Please register at least 35 days before the expiration of your staying. (Nov 2020)
- The best countries to apply an ED visa are Vientiane in Laos and Penang in Malaysia.
It takes 2 working days only. Most nationalities can apply ED visa in these countries
For Thai embassy in Vientiane, Laos
1. Financial statement (as much as you have.)
2. Criminal record certificated
3. Rental agreement / Reservation
Note: Please check the information in the website of the Thai embassy directly again.
Some nationalities like Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Sri Lanka, Middle Eastern and African
will need to apply from their home country.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Fees are non-refundable and are not transferable to other term, other student and other package.
2. The student will study Thai language according to the school curriculum which be approved by the Ministry of Education and school.
3. If the student does not want to study, the school cannot support student to get an ED visa.
4. All fees are not refundable except the Ministry of Education deny giving an approval letter.