Currently, student (foreigners) can apply for a non immigrant ED visa at the immigration in Bangkok (Without leaving the country)
when you travel to Thailand with a Tourst visa - 60 days (Recommend) or an exemption visa - 30 days.
- Special tourist visa, Visa on arrival (14 - 15 days) cannot apply for a visa in Thailand.
- Visa procedure takes about 40+ days.
- Some nationalities such as Hong Kong, Vietnam, Russia cannot extend another 30 days, pls contact the school in advance to prepare the visa applicaton.
Kindly see the procedure at https://www.aaathai.school/17541916/i-am-in-bangkok-thailand
Period of Thai program
Q & A
Where can I apply a student visa (Non immigrant ED visa) ?
1. Immigration, Cheangwattana, Bangkok (Recommend) *For all nationalities.
Currently. a TR visa - 60 days, Exemption visa 30 days, 90 days can apply for a non immigrant ED visa at the immigration in Bangkok.
2. Thai embassy or Thai consular (outside Thailand)
Note: Currently, some nationalitied can apply for E visa (Electronic), please check more information on this website: https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
What should I do if I am in Bangkok?
Terms & Conditions:
1. Fees are non-refundable and are not transferable to other terms, other people and other packages.
2. The student will study Thai language according to the school curriculum which is approved by the Ministry of Education and school.
3. If the student does not want to study, the school cannot support the student to get an ED visa.
4. All fees are not refundable except the Ministry of Education refusing to give an approval letter.