Q & A
Where can I apply a student visa (Non immigrant ED visa) ?
- A non immigrant ED visa (Education visa) must be obtained at Thai embassy or Thai consular outside Thailand.
Currently. a TR visa (60 days), Exemption visa (30 days, 90 days) can apply for a non immigrant ED visa at the immigration in Bangkok.
(For all nationalities)
When should I start to send the required document for apply a non immigrant ED visa ?
- You should plan and send all required documents to the school before arrival to Thailand at least 6 weeks in advance.
What should I do if I am in Bangkok?
- Visit the school with your passport immidiately after arrial in Thailand.
- Submitting the required document to the school.
- Visa procedure takes about 1 month.
Please check the information in the website of the Thai embassy directly again.
Some nationalities like Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, Sri Lanka, Middle Eastern and African will need to apply from their home country.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Fees are non-refundable and are not transferable to other term, other student and other package.
2. The student will study Thai language according to the school curriculum which be approved by the Ministry of Education and school.
3. If the student does not want to study, the school cannot support student to get an ED visa.
4. All fees are not refundable except the Ministry of Education deny giving an approval letter.