When you enter Thailand with a non immigrant ED visa

  • Present your ED visa sticker to the immigration-officer.
  • You will be given an Immigration stamp; it allows you to stay for 90 days.


After entering Thailand with ED visa (Non-immigrant “ED”)
get a non immigrant ED visa from the immigration in Bangkok.


  • Present your passport and departure card (TM 6) to the school within 1 week.
    Note: If not, we will unable to get a letter for extension visa from the Ministry of Education

  • Previous visa
    If you ever had “ED visa” or “Working visa”, you must cancel it (Cancellation stamp must be showed in passport).  
    If not, immigration-officer cannot extend your visa.

  • TM 30  is a compulsory House-owner duty.
    House-owners must notify the Immigration when a foreigner stays in their house/apartment.  After they notify TM 30, they will get a receipt. You should request a copy of the receipt.  If the House-owner does not notify TM 30, it might be affected on Visa extension, 90 day notification and Re-entry permit.

  • Your address and telephone number   
    We have to put your address and tel.no. in the Immigration forms. If you change it, please inform us.

  • Open bank-account
    If you want to open Bank-account, it should be in the first month of your staying with an ED visa.
    Please inform us, we will prepare a document for you. 



Immigration Division 1
( Chang Wattana Rd. )