When you enter Thailand with a non immigrant ED visa
- Present your ED visa sticker to the immigration-officer.
- You will be given an Immigration stamp; it allows you to stay for 90 days.
After entering Thailand with ED visa (Non-immigrant “ED”)
Or get a non immigrant ED visa from the immigration in Bangkok.
- Present your passport and departure card (TM 6) to the school within 1 week.
Note: If not, we will unable to get a letter for extension visa from the Ministry of Education
- Previous visa
If you ever had “ED visa” or “Working visa”, you must cancel it (Cancellation stamp must be showed in passport).
If not, immigration-officer cannot extend your visa.
- TM 30 is a compulsory House-owner duty.
House-owners must notify the Immigration when a foreigner stays in their house/apartment. After they notify TM 30, they will get a receipt. You should request a copy of the receipt. If the House-owner does not notify TM 30, it might be affected on Visa extension, 90 day notification and Re-entry permit.
- Your address and telephone number
We have to put your address and tel.no. in the Immigration forms. If you change it, please inform us.
- Open bank-account
If you want to open Bank-account, it should be in the first month of your staying with an ED visa.
Please inform us, we will prepare a document for you.
Immigration Division 1
( Chang Wattana Rd. )