At the Immigration, Bangkok (Cheangwattana Rd.)
1. Foreigner who holds the visa type below.
- Tourist visa 60 days (*Recommended)
- Exemption visa (ผ.30, ผผ.30, ผผ.90) 30-45-90 days
2. Visa procedure takes about 40+ days.
- Special tourist visa (STV), a non-immigrant visa (any category), cannot change to a non-immigrant ED visa and apply for visa extension.
- Some nationalities such as Hong Kong, Vietnam, Russian cannot extend another 30 days, pls contact the school to prepare the visa application in advance.
- Approval letter from Ministry of Education in Thailand takes about 25 days.
- Once it’s ready, school will contact you to collect the document at school.
1. Pick up the visa documents at school & Go to the immigration, Cheangwattana Rd. (Counter C1)
At least 16 days before the expiration of stay permit with the following items,
(1) Visa documents (From school)
(2) Passport and Departure card (TM 6)
(3) Fee is 2,000 B. (Cash)
*You will get the blue receipt with the appointment date stamp.
*Procedure takes about 16 days.
2. Take a photo with the immigration officer at school.
*We will make an appointment within 7 days.
3. Getting a non-immigrant ED visa stamp at counter C1
Please check the appointment date on the blue receipt.
*The student will receive a single-entry with a stay permit for 90 days.
- Please check – the stamp of immigration is Non-ED and you’re allowed to stay for 90 days.
- Present passport to the school after get visa from the immigration within 3 days.