I am in Bangkok, Thailand.
Follow these steps to apply an ED visa (student visa) for Thailand.
Step 1 Visit the school with following items as below.
2. 10 photo (size 2” or passport size) *White background
3. Tuition fee
4. Police check certificated (For the Middle East and African people)
SCHOOL : Your document will be submitted to the Ministry of Education for request the Approval letter.
- Approval letter from Ministry of Education in Thailand takes about 3 weeks.
- Once it’s ready, you can collect the approval letter & school license at school.
Step 2 Apply for a Non-immigrant “ED” at Thai embassy or Thai consular outside Thailand.
- Please check the required document to apply for a Non-Immigrant category “ED”. at Thai embassy directly.
Ex. Bank statement, Criminal record certificated, Rental agreement and etc.
- Normally, the student will receive a single-entry
- A single-entry Non-Immigrant Visa MUST ENTER Thailand within 90 days from the date of issuance.
Step 3 Entering Thailand
- Please check – the stamp of immigration is Non-ED and you’re allowed to stay for 90 days.
- Please bring your passport and departure card (TM 6) to the school within 1 week in order to request the 2nd letter from MOE for visa extension.