Follow these steps to apply a non immigrant ED visa at the immigration
(Cheangwattana Rd., Bangkok)
1. Foreigner who holds the visa type below.
- TR (Tourist visa - 60 days),
- Exemption visa (ผ.30, ผผ.30, ผผ.90)
2. Visa procedure takes about 30-40 days.
Note: STV visa cannot change to any kind of visa.
- Approval letter from Ministry of Education in Thailand takes about 15-20 days.
- Once it’s ready, school will contact you to collect the document at school.
*New rules since November 2020.
1. Pick up the visa documents at school & Go to the immigration, Cheangwattana Rd. (Counter C1)
At least 15 days before the expiration of stay permit with the following items,
(1) Visa documents (From school)
(2) Passport and Departure card (TM 6)
(3) Fee is 2,000 B. (Cash)
*You will get the blue receipt with the appointment date stamp.
*Procedure takes about 15 days.
2. Take a photo with the immigration officer at school.
*We will make an appointment within 1-7 days.
3. Getting a non-immigrant ED visa stamp
Get a non-immigrant ED visa at the immigration counter C1, please check the appointment date on the blue receipt.
*The student will receive a single-entry with a stay permit for 90 days.
- Please check – the stamp of immigration is Non-ED and you’re allowed to stay for 90 days.
- Present passport to the school after get visa from the immigration within 3 days.