I am not in Bangkok, Thailand.


Follow these steps to apply an ED visa (student visa) for Thailand.


Step 1  Send the required document to the school at aaathaischool@gmail.com (scan version) or post mail.

Required document

1. Application forms (4 pages)
2. All copies of your passport.
Note: all used pages and page-show your photo and number, please sign every pages.
3. Digital photo .JPEG (by e-mail) or 10 photo - size 2” by post mail *White background
4. Police check certificated (*For the Middle East and African people)


  • Visa document takes about 3 weeks.
  • Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be mailed to you by post mail (Air mail).


SCHOOL : School will send an e-mail to you for confirmation within 1 week.



Step 2  Transfer the tuition fee or Deposit 10,000 Baht.

School bank account detail:

NAME OF BANK: : Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
ACCOUNT NAME : Triple A Thai Language School
ACCOUNT No.: 880-0-10427-4
BRANCH: Wannasorn Tower
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: Saving Account


  • Please send a payment slip to the school by e-mail for confirmation.
  • Recommended: Transferwise.com



SCHOOL : Your document will be submitted to the Ministry of Education for request the Approval letter.

  • Approval letter from Ministry of Education in Thailand takes about 3 weeks.
  • Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be mailed to you by post mail.


Step 3  Apply for a Non-immigrant “ED” at Thai embassy or Thai consular aboard.

  • Please check that is a Non-Immigrant category “ED”.
  • Normally, the student will receive a single-entry 
  • A single-entry Non-Immigrant Visa MUST ENTER Thailand within 90 days from the date of issuance.



Step 4  Enter Thailand

  • Please check – the stamp of immigration is Non-ED and you’re allowed to stay for 90 days.
  • Please bring your passport and departure card (TM 6) to the school within 1 week in order to request the 2nd letter from MOE for visa extension.