I am not in Bangkok, Thailand.
Due to COVID-19, a non-immigrant ED visa is unable to apply from the Thai embassy in your country. We recommend you to enter Thailand with a TR visa (60 days) or Exemption visa (45 days). After that you can change / apply for a non-immigrant ED visa at the immigration in Bangkok.
Note: Special tourist visa cannot change to any kind of visa in Thailand.
Kindly see the procedure at https://www.aaathai.school/17541916/i-am-in-bangkok-thailand
Follow these steps to apply an ED visa (student visa) for Thailand.
Step 1 Send the required document to the school
by email firstname.lastname@example.org (scan version) or post mail.
1. Application forms (4 pages)
2. All copies of your passport.
Note: all used pages and page-show your photo and number, please sign every pages.
3. Passport size photo *White background (Digital photo .JPEG by e-mail or 12 photo by post mail.)
4. Police check certificated for the Middle East and African people - Check here
- Visa document takes about 3 weeks.
- Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be mailed to you by post mail (Air mail).
SCHOOL : School will send an e-mail to you for confirmation within 1 week.
STEP 2 - Transfer the tuition fee
School bank account detail:
NAME OF BANK: : Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
ACCOUNT NAME : Triple A Thai Language School
ACCOUNT No.: 880-0-10427-4
SWIFT CODE (IBAN): KRTHTHBK
BRANCH: Wannasorn Tower
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: Saving Account
- Please send a payment slip to the school by e-mail for confirmation.
- Recommended: Transferwise.com
SCHOOL : Your document will be submitted to the Ministry of Education for request the Approval letter.
- Approval letter from Ministry of Education in Thailand takes about 3 weeks.
- Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be mailed to you by post mail.
STEP 3 - Apply for a Non-immigrant “ED” at Thai embassy or Thai consular aboard.
- Please check the required document to apply for a Non-Immigrant category “ED”. at Thai embassy directly.
Ex. Bank statement, Criminal record certificated, Rental agreement and etc.
- Normally, the student will receive a single-entry
- A single-entry Non-Immigrant Visa MUST ENTER Thailand within 90 days from the date of issuance.
Step 4 Present your passport to the school within 3 days.
- Please check – the stamp of immigration is Non-ED and you’re allowed to stay for 90 days.
- Present your passport and departure card (TM 6) to the school.
*In order to request the 2nd letter from MOE for visa extension.
Due to COVID 19, you can present your passport within 15 days.