at the Thai embassy
At the Thai Embassy / Consulate
Currently, student (foreigners) can apply for a non immigrant ED visa at the immigration in Bangkok (Without leaving the country)
when you travel to Thailand with a Tourst visa - 60 days (Recommend) or an exemption visa - 30 days.
- Special tourist visa cannot change to any kind of visa in Thailand.
- Visa procedure takes about 30 - 40 days.
- Some nationalities such as Hong Kong, Vietnam cannot extend another 30 days, pls contact the school in advance to prepare the visa applicaton.
More information - https://www.aaathai.school/17541916/i-am-in-bangkok-thailand
Some nationalities can apply online for E visa (Electronic visa), please check more information on this website: https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
Follow these steps to apply an ED visa (student visa) for Thailand.
Step 1 Submit the required document to the school.
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF file only).
1. Application forms
2. All copies of your passport.
( Note: all used pages and page-show your photo and number, please sign every pages. )
( Note: *White background, Digital photo .JPEG )
4. Police check certificated for the Middle East, African people, Chinese, Indian and Etc. Check here
- Visa documents takes about 3 weeks.
- Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be mailed to you by post mail (Air mail) or scan to your email for E-visa.
SCHOOL : School will send an e-mail for confirmation within 1 week after receiving your required documents.
STEP 2 - Transfer the tuition fee
School bank account detail:
NAME OF BANK: : Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited
ACCOUNT NAME : Triple A Thai Language School
ACCOUNT No.: 880-0-10427-4
SWIFT CODE (IBAN): KRTHTHBK
BRANCH: Wannasorn Tower
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: Saving Account
- Please send a payment slip to the school by e-mail for confirmation.
- Recommended: www.wise.com
SCHOOL : Your document will be submitted to the Ministry of Education for request the Approval letter.
- Approval letter from Ministry of Education in Thailand takes about 3 weeks.
- Once it’s ready, the approval letter and school license will be mailed to you by post mail.
STEP 3 - Apply for a Non-immigrant “ED” at Thai embassy or Thai consular
Student must submit the required documents to the Thai embassy / Thai consular to apply for a non immgrant ED visa.
1. Letter confirming enrollment details from school
2. Approval letter from the Ministry of Education
3. School's registration certificate
Additinal personal documents
- Please check the required document to apply for a Non-Immigrant category “ED”. at Thai embassy.
- Bank statement
- Current residency document
- Criminal record certificate
- Normally, the student will receive a single-entry
- A single-entry Non-Immigrant Visa MUST ENTER Thailand within 90 days from the date of issuance.
Some nationalities can apply online for E visa (Electronic),
please check more information on this website: https://www.thaievisa.go.th/
Step 4 Present your passport to the school within 3 days.
- Please check – the stamp of immigration is Non-ED and you’re allowed to stay for 90 days.
- Present your passport and departure card (TM 6) to the school within 3 days. If not, you will unable to extend a stay.
*In order to request the 2nd letter from MOE for visa extension.